Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A quilt card


Well I finally had a chance to play just a little bit with our DT line this month, Vintage Blue by We R Memory Keepers. I love the colors in this line! The blues, greens, and magenta really speak to me. I hope to have some more play time later to create a few more items.


My first card this month is a quilt card. A little bit of a labor of love for all the cutting and inking I had to do, but I think it came together nicely. And I love love love the Labels 8 shape from Nestabilities. So for this card, I cut squares from various pieces of the Vintage Blue line, glued them onto a piece of scrap cardstock, then ran it thru my CB (Cuttlebug) with the Labels 8 die. A quick Hero Arts sentiment stamp and some ribbon finished it off nicely.


Make sure to check out the Design Team wall when you come into the store. There are wonderful waiting for you!


Cindy


No comments:

Post a Comment