Thursday, March 18, 2010

Hangin with the Locals & By The Sea

I love these photos of my son and nephews in their shades on the beach. The "Hangin' with the Locals" sticker from the Combo Sticker Sheet from Bo Bunny's new Paradise collection seemed made for my photos! I matted the photos with Bo Bunny Double Dot Orange Citrus Dot and mounted them on the Harbor Diecut paper. Behind one of the photos I used a bracket-shaped mat from the Cut-outs sheet. The birds, starfish and surfboards(with a little Mudd Puddles for the sandy effect!) from the Adhesive Chipboard Sheet were the perfect accents. I "hung" my title from a knotted peice of twine wrapped around an iCandy Brad. One of my fave touches on this layout was the twine I laced over the wood stump the bird is perched upon.





Bo Bunny makes beautiful layouts a breeze with their coordinating papers and embellishments. I was able to make this layout in record time for me but still loved the results. Once again I found the back of a paper (Flight) served as the perfect base. I used EK's Embossed Curve Border Punch to create the eye-catching scalloped border with the Boardwalk paper. The gorgeous shabby-chic brown side of Paradise was used across the center of the layout with a remaining strip (the palm trees) used on the right side of my page for a nice pop of color. The chip palm trees with hammock were part of the huge Adhesive Chipboard Sheet. I went a little outside of my box by using Diamond Stickles on the tree tops and adding some blue tulle tied around the trunks to accentuate the hammock. Wish I was laying in that hammock now with a Pina Colada in hand. Soon enough! Thanks Bo Bunny for the generous assortment from which to choose!!

No comments:

Post a Comment