Friday, March 12, 2010

NEW HERO! NEW TIM HOLZ!

Hi,
Lisa Hetrick here.
I interrupt this crappy, rainy day for a little bit of spring time inspiration, chock full of COLOR!
LOVING the new HERO ARTS Designs in Wood Silhouette stamps and NEW Tim Holtz Distress inks. Um... RUN, don't walk into the store and get them NOW!

I used this new stamp from Hero Arts: Large Line Flowers. Perfect for COPICS, paper piecing and my new favorite technique. Embossing/Distressing with Ranger Distress Inks. In the card design I used: chipped sapphire, tumbled glass, wild honey and bundled sage. LOVE THIS color combination! The new colors are luscious, rich and so versatile. I also used PERFECT PEARLS to finish it off and give it shimmer. You can get all these products and oh, so much more in the store. Stay tuned for a comprehensive distress ink class I'm putting together for April.

Hero Arts Large Line Flowers


Distress Embossing with Hero and Ranger Distress Inks
Look at how RICH the COLOR is!

No comments:

Post a Comment