Friday, March 12, 2010

Emily's purse




Who is Emily you ask? Emily is a good friend and one of the reasons I started stamping. This cute little purse was made with Emily's help because I cannot make these kinds of things on my own. Em made an awesome pink and black purse and posted it to her blog a few weeks ago; I fell in love immediately and tried to replicate it on my own with no luck. Yesterday I went to her house for a some playtime and she gave me a template. Thanks, Emily!! While Emily's purse was made from a 12x12, I had already cut into this month's DT paper so I decided to try my hand at a smaller purse made from 9x9 instead. I did not add a lot to it but I thought it turned out well enough to post here to the blog. What do you all think of my first purse try?

Cindy




1 comment:

  1. Cindy, it's adorable! Love the size and the paper and, of course, that fabulous flower! Woohoo!

    Em.

    ReplyDelete