Friday, October 1, 2010

Christmas in October


A new month means new a new Design Team paper line and all new projects for you. Our focus for October is "White Christmas" by We R Memory Keepers. This is a great line with classic Christmas colors and a fair amount of embossed papers to choose from. The patterns are sweet and simple and can pair with lots of other elements to make some wonderful Christmas cards, pages, albums, and gifts.

I've whipped up a very quick card as my first project using 2 of the papers from the line. The snowflake paper is one of the embossed papers - love it - and the polka dots have those classic Christmas colors I mentioned. I paired it with some 7/8 inch ribbon, one of my fav border punches from EK Success, a favorite Christmas stamp and a piece of bling.

Stay tuned for more Christmas projects from the Photo Scraps Design Team!

Cindy


No comments:

Post a Comment