Friday, October 8, 2010

The Demo Day card





Hi everyone! I cannot believe how fast the month is going. I just had it pointed out to me the other day that Demo Day was only a little over a week away, and I hadn't even designed my card yet. Yikes! So yesterday I went to work and came up with a card using a layout I previously used for a Design Team card.
This month, while everyone else is doing Halloween, I will be the rebel. My card has pink in honor of breast cancer awareness month and uses a couple of new products...Labels 17 from Spellbinders and an adorable Itty Bitty stamp from Unity. Both the owls and the saying come together and the little Unity set is less than $6! Add some google eyes (I had to do it!), a little bling, and a little ribbon, plus some fab wood grain paper, and you have a sweet little card.
Come join us on 10/16 from 11 - 4pm to make this and the other wonderful Demo Day creations!

Cindy
PS - see my naughty kitten? She decided she needed to help me photograph the card and prep for class tomorrow.

















No comments:

Post a Comment