Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Silent Auction for the Cure

This weekend PhotoScraps will be hosting a Silent Auction for the Cure. Please consider helping to raise money and awareness for the Breast Cancer. It's all about Women helping Women!

I donated this painting I created for the auction. It is inspired by the "SHE" book by Kobi Yamada (a must read for all women) and dedicated to all the women who have touched my life and have suffered from Breast Cancer. I will never forget you. I know you will be able to see a little bit of YOU in the woman I painted. SHE is in all of us. We are beautiful, we are strong, we turn our can'ts into cans, and our DREAMS into PLANS!

Come out to PhotoScraps this weekend and BID ON THIS PAINTING and SO MANY OTHER AMAZING CREATIONS by women all over Maryland.

Go HERE for more details.

She painting web

The painting was illustrated and painted at 10 x 10, sewn to dense felt for texture and dimension and framed in a black 12 x 12 frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment