Monday, October 25, 2010

Christmas Wreath Cards Class

Join me on Sunday November 7th from 1 - 3:30 pm for an all new card class! We will be using the gorgeous Hero Arts wreath stamp for all our cards. We will be making 8 cards total, 2 cards of each of the 4 designs. Some cards may get you a little inky, so don't come in your Sunday best :) I forgot to bring my camera with me so I have no photos to show you but Tracy assured me that she would photograph them and post them here on the blog (and we all know that Tracy's photos will turn out WAY better than mine). The cards are at the store if you want to see them IRL.  Fee $23

Also remember to check out our Demo Day shelf when you visit the store. We have lots of fabulous Christmas cards coming your way for November's Demo Day which is 1 week EARLIER than usual. Demo Day will be on Saturday, November 13th from 11 - 4pm. Once again, I neglected to snap a photo of my card, but I am sure that Tracy will be sending out sneak peeks of all our Demo Day projects soon.

I look forward to seeing you on the 7th in the Christmas Wreath class!
Cindy
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment