Friday, October 8, 2010

New Month! New Design Team

Hi Artista's:
Lisa Hetrick here. I hope you're enjoying this fantastic day!
Just a little creative share today showcasing the new Winter Wonderland products from WR Memory Keepers. Um.... LOVE IT! Bought the whole paper pack. Really simple, clean designs with a slight 50's flair. Lot's of embellishments and flocky like papers in this line, too. And SUPER cute little stamps.

Here's my little mini album I whipped up. I cut the cover shapes on the eCraft using the Fundamentals 1 SD card. You are going to be hearing a lot about this machine from me in the days to come. Can you say digital die cutting machine that uses NO MATS! ACK!

I used some new HERO Arts Holiday stamps in here, too. See the snowflake. AND, the new Martha Stewart BIG HONKIN' snowflake punch. LOVE IT. See the little stamped Santa on a label. He's part of the new Winter Wonderland line and the label.... um.... I cut it on the eCRAFT.
:)

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment