Saturday, October 16, 2010

We R Memory Keepers White Christmas

It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas at Photo Scraps with all of the new holiday items filling the store!! We R Memory Keepers White Christmas line is full of that good ole holiday spirit.

For my Design Team layout I began with two of the specialty papers - the scalloped-edge and the sewn paper with the beautiful stitched snowflakes. The colors went perfectly with my step-mom's Christmas sweater that she wore to her family holiday brunch last year. To frame her picture I, once again, reached for my fave Technique Tuesday chipboard frames covering it with red ink and accenting with Petaloo's Dazzlers flowers. American Craft's Jewelry Box alphas made part of my title. The 4x6 Paper Pad provided my journaling boxes (Don't you just love the Naughty or Nice List?) For the hidden journaling behind my photos I used a chipboard corner accent in a new way. By turning it and using at the top of my journaling it serves as a decorative accent and a stopper so my journaling doesn't fall behind the photos!

For page two I ran my photos on a diagonal to make the photos pop and not hide those fabulous stitched snowflakes! I used hand-cut strips of paper for borders. Just love the photos of my children and their cousins!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment