Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Game On from Little Yellow Bicycle

Basketball by Lisa Castaneda

I don't know about you but I just LOVE sports lines! Between my three kids I have so many sports layouts to catch up on. Little Yellow Bicycle's new Game On collection was barely out of the shipping box when I was buying EVERYTHING to take home! This sports collection has things for Baseball, Football, Soccer and Basketball.

My first layout is from several years ago of my son's basketball all-star game. The paper is so beautifully designed that I felt there was little I had to do to make a great layout! I used a fun technique that I too often don't turn to . . . I painted the edges of my two favorite photos and the edges of the border I cut from one of the printed papers. What a quick & easy way to add a little pop! The mini-banners already had "All Star" printed on them so that made a no-brainer title. I used the stickers to embellish including the score board where I put the actual game's final score with the numbers included on the sticker sheet. The Tear-Out Ticket book gave me a fun journaling spot. Love, love, love this line! You have to come in to see it for yourself! (Plus, the Fab-O school line!)

No comments:

Post a Comment