Friday, October 21, 2011

LYB Wonder & Wishes

Hi from Lisa C.

Who doesn't love the holiday season? With its brightly wrapped packages, stockings full of treasures and smiles on the children's faces, I know I sure do. I began this layout with two peices of Festive Red Flourish paper turned so that the thin stripes ran perpindicularly and the red flourish accents were in the outer upper corners. I further accented the flourishes with Stickles, bling and paper flowers from the Embellishment Kit. I layered several other printed papers from the line as the bases for my photos. From the Fabric Stickers I used a circle frame around one of my favorite photos and strung the adorable stockings across the first page. I added names to the stockings and lots of bling! The "Signs of the Season" title and journaling tag each came from We R Memory Keepers new line Peppermint Twist. The two lines complement each other beautifully!!! Playing with these festive lines is certainly getting me in the spirit!

No comments:

Post a Comment