Wednesday, October 5, 2011

A Star is Born

Jillibean's Christmas Eve Chowder collection is so cute and happy just like my neice Tori. In the layout "A Star is Born" Tori (at age 3) starred in her very own Christmas pageant on Christmas Eve at my sister's house. The best part of the "show" is that Tori convinced her brothers and cousins (up to age 17!!) to participate. It was such a gift for all of us to watch!

For the layout I combined some Bazzill dot paper and cardstock with Jillibean's whimsical prints. The journaling cards came right from the Bite Size Bits Uncut Sheet. I cut another penguin from the paper to layer on the one journal card so he popped right off the page. The borders on page two and other embellies came from the Pea Pod Diecuts sheet. The three borders can be used together as I did or separated. I chose to again use foam dots to raise one of the borders. The beautiful green ribbon is new from Webster's Pages and available by the yard. The "believe" sparkly word is from KI Memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment