Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!


Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful moms I work with, and to all the wonderful moms that come to the store! I hope each and every one of you have been celebrated today. We all know that motherhood is one tough job. My gift from hubby and kids was that I got to sleep until 10:30 this morning, and not have to do the dishes!! I don't know about any of you, but for me that beats flowers any day.


This past week I made a fun file folder card using our DT paper line, Lime Rickey. I added an Inkadinkado butterfly stamp to it and I think it finished it off perfectly. This card, while not very practical because it does not like to sit up, was very fun to make, and I can see making more of them in my future.


I have also been busy making other things that do not involve Lime Rickey, and will show them off here on the blog in the next day or so.


In the meantime, I am prepping for my Hero Arts Wild Flowers class on Thursday. Come join me if you can!


No comments:

Post a Comment