Thursday, May 28, 2009

My Little Shoebox

Woo hoo - June is around the corner and that means the Design Team has new products to play with! Not that Lime Rickey is no longer fun, but all of us paperholics are eager to play with something new. Our June DT projects will feature papers and embellishments from My Little Shoebox. The line is very colorful, whimsical, and fun. Think bright pinks and greens, browns, birdcages, swirls. Better yet...don't think about it...come on into the store and see for yourself!

We will start posting our projects on the Design Team blog beginning the first week of June, though some of us (ahem, Tracy!) have already created a handful of items and put the rest of us to shame. And they call me the overachiever - ha! The projects will be displayed in the store on our Design Team wall.

I would also like to give Chrissy a big WELCOME to our Design Team this month! You all know Chrissy from her awesome classes and fab Demo Day projects, and I personally am looking forward to seeing what she does with this product line. That chick has a trick or 2 up her sleeve, I just know it.

That's all for now!
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment