Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Sneak Peek!


Here is a sneak peek at the card I have made for our monthly Copic & Cuttlebug Demo Day. It will be on Weds, 5/27. Keep watch for an email from Tracy with details about the event.
My scanner and I seem to get in little arguments anytime I have something popped on a card or bling put in a particular place, so my scan is slightly crooked :)
I used the beautiful Spellbinders Labels 4 die, fab clear stamps from Inkadinkado and Daisy Bucket, my favorite Memento color (Paris Dusk), a Copic, a little bling, and some gorgeous BoBunny paper. Hope you can join us!
Don't forget to feast your eyes on our front table when you come into the store. We always have upcoming class samples on display. I will be teaching a class on 6/6 featuring Technique Tuesday products. The class will be inky and fun, and not only will you get to walk away with 6 cards made, but you get to keep the stamp set we use, an acrylic block, a 1x1 ink pad, and lots of tile extras!


No comments:

Post a Comment