Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Love me some LIME RICKEY!

Lisa Hetrick here...
I'm back and I've got a lot of pics to share. Here is my take on this months design team challenge using the ALL NEW Basic Grey Lime Rickey. RUN, don't WALK.... You have to get some of the yummy, yummy paper and embellies from this new line.

I used a Maya Road Butterfly album to create this super cute wall hanging. Lot's of Unity Stamp Company stamps in this little beauty, too. Tracy carries Unity, so be sure to pick up this super cool Mardi Gras butterfly and Giggle Grove set. Tracy rocks, she carries everything I've designed for Unity. I'm loving the NEW Dew Drops. I used them all over the place. AND..... if you haven't tried the Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists, you have to get some NOW. I sprayed it on the naked chipboard to give it color, shine and bling. TRY it out! I used the green and the orange on my butterflies.


I just love the new man in my life so much (aka RICKEY) that I had to create some more with him. Here are two fun, spunky and definitely colorful cards using LIME RICKEY and the new Cornish Heritage Farms, Kim Hughes Collection Stamps. If you haven't seen these stamps, they are super fun to stamp and COPIC COLOR.

Yes, I said COPIC. LOVE, LOVE, LOVEY the Copics.



So many classes in the line-up this month at PhotoScraps.
Here are some of the classes I'm teaching this month.
Check out the blog for the up to date calendar.


Wed., May 13, 6-8 pm - Super Cute Cornish Heritage Farms Cards using the new Kim Hughes Ocean Friends Set. I'm WADING FOR YOU to sign up. 6 fun cards, using copics, paper piecing, and some SMOOCH.



Thurs., May 21, 6-8 pm - Hero Arts Card Class using stamps from the New Spring Line-up. In this class, you will try out one of the latest techniques. Stamping on KRAFT, coloring and SMOOCHING. We'll also do a little paper piecing and bling it up. You'll make two cards of each design.


Thurs., May 28, 6-8 pm - Beachy Mini Album. Create this beauty using Creative Imaginations and my new Beach stamp set from Unity. We're going to color on KRAFT, SMOOCH and build a chipboard album ready for this summer's pics.



COPICS. COPICS. COPICS. Join me for Copic 101. Sun., May 31, 1-3 pm and I'll show you how to COLOR your world.

Did I mention how much I LOVE Copics?

No comments:

Post a Comment