Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mmmm...Marrakech!




I know, I know, it's not Lime Rickey, but I have not been able to get enough of this "older" Basic Grey Line. I thought you all might like to see a card I've made using this yummy paper. As a matter of fact, I am using this paper line on the card I am doing at Demo Day this Saturday. This card uses a butterfly from a clear Inkadinkado set and one of the awesome new EK Sucess punches. The butterfly was stamped in Bahama Blue Memento ink then colored with some Copics.
Memento ink is my personal favorite ink to use when I am coloring images with Copic markers. It dries quickly and never smears. I've collected almost all of their 24 colors, my most recent purchases being Sweet Plum and Pear Tart which the store just received earlier in the week.






No comments:

Post a Comment