Sunday, July 5, 2009

Hi from Gina A!

Once again, had a great time using this month's products! You can't really tell from the internet pic (so you need to come into the store to check out the actual layout ... such a tough assignment, I know ... as if a visit to Photoscraps isn't the best minimum-daily-requirement ever - LOL!) Anyway, the printed paper has a tiny ladybug design which immediately led me to doing a layout about my daughter Caitlin's involvement in her college sorority, ASA. Their "mascot" is a ladybug, so the tie-in worked beautifully. I kept the design simple, using scraps of papers from the line as my embellishments as well as one of the rub-ons in the corner of the focal point photo. This is an easy design to "scraplift" ... (and if you're just beginning and don't know what that term means, stop by to sign up for one of my monthly 101 classes!) Finally, I had to add a few ladybug die-cuts ... look for them in our "SPRING" corner of the store. Enjoy the extra-long days of July - perfect for squeezing in some scrapping time. I had a ball at the crop last Friday night ... looking forward to seeing many of you at the other crops this month! 'Happy Scrapping' from Gina A.!

No comments:

Post a Comment