Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Overacheiver Here

Hi everyone,

Of course, I have a completed Lemonade project. I took it with me to the scrapbook convention so I could be done early. The papers in this line have such pretty colors and patterns. The die cut sheets are so perfect for cutting apart. I'll get photos of the 12, yes 12, cards that I made that show off the fabulous die cuts.

I hit my button stash hard for this one. Luckily, we have tons of buttons at the Creative Cafe Bar.



Do you remember me mentioning a Contest for a Guest Design Team member? Here is how the contest will work. We made up a Basic Grey kit that has lots of buttons, ribbons and papers for you to make a layout or whatever creation you come up with. The kit is available behind the counter for just $12. You do not need to use everything in the kit but you do need to use at least 90% Basic Grey with the majority of the layout or card or altered project being the New Lemonade line. You need to submit your projects to the store by July 22nd and we will have voting via a poll on the Design Team Blog and the email. The winner will receive a spot on next months Design Team and a free kit for next month. You will be featured on the blog next month and in an email for all to see. Here is the featured kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment