Monday, July 6, 2009

Thirst quenched (a little bit)




I finally got a chance to play just a bit with the Lemonade. It is so fun and cheery! I've made 2 cards so far and have a 3rd in the works on my desk right now. Will it get done tonight? I can't say for sure because my almost 6-yr old is hovering over my shoulders and won't leave me alone. Anyone else know that feeling??




So, my first Lemonade card has the ever-adorable Bella on it. She is so much fun to color. She has been colored in with Copics and finished off with a little ribbon and Kaiser bling (in one of their new colors). I used a Fiskars border punch on the piece of Lemonade.




My 2nd Lemonade card uses a Hero Arts stamp, a Nestabilitie to make the word window, a little ribbon, and a fab paper flower from our Creative Cafe buckets. I am very happy with the simplicity and prettiness of these 2 cards. Sometimes I have the urge to go overboard and decorate the heck outta my cards, but I resisted this time :)




Cindy




No comments:

Post a Comment