Friday, July 31, 2009

Adornit Blog Hop

Hello everyone,


Since we are participating in a blog hop, we may have some new visitors. I'm Tracy Beck. The owner of Photo Scraps in Eldersburg, MD. I've had the pleasure of owning the store for a year and a half now. Scrapbooking is still my passion and I scrap every chance I get. It's been a crazy week so I will be posting my summer layout tomorrow when I get to the store. In the mean time, here is a photo I took of a bear that was walking accross my hotel parking lot in the mountains of Virginia.


Here is the first link in the blog hop - www.adornitscrapbook.com/bloghop



Link to the next blog in the hop is Deanne Burton http://a-scrapaddict.blogspot.com/.

13 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the LO!
    Hop, hop... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, scary. I'll try to stop back later to see if your layout is posted yet. Just stopping by on the blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that would give me quite a scare!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - that bear was close to get a fab picture like that!! Having fun hopping along!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow! That's quite a sight. Around my neighborhood (in TX) we see a deer every now and again, quite a few rabbits, and a few armadillos...but a BEAR - yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Walking across the parking lot? WOW! I will check back tomorrow to see your LO!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! What a great picture! And so close!!
    Thanks for letting me stop by your blog!
    Hopping along..!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh I love bears! Just blog hopping by! This sure is fun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! Great photo! Can't believe they get that close to the hotels!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow i cant imagine meeting a bear like that - wow

    ReplyDelete