Monday, July 6, 2009

Lemonade anyone?

Hi from Lisa H.!
This month's challenge was a joy, not a challenge at all!! These Lemonade papers by Basic Grey are such fun--your only problem will be which ones to choose. The cherry motif for me on one of the papers couldn't be more prefect because I had some adorable pictures of my daughter with our dog playing in the cherry blossoms--it was a match made in heaven! Notice I also used the Basic Grey opaline pearl bling on the center picture--love it! The bling is so easy to work with...it all comes off in one piece or you can cut it apart for size. I tied in the pearl idea with the Liquid Pearls in the centers of the buttons instead of emb. floss. Cute! I also like how the new large ricrac looks as a border on both pages. We have that ricrac in tons of colors and 2 sizes. I like using ribbon on my pages also and more likely than not, you will see that I have stapled it on; I like the look of the cute colored staples and the ribbon adds nice dimension! Come check out the Lemonade line and join our challenge for customers to create a layout or cards--you could be the winner! See the blog for more details!! Bye for now....Lisa H, aka: the tall Lisa!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment