Thursday, July 30, 2009

It's Coming!!

Yes, it's coming...August! And you know what that means? Forget back to school and all that stuff, because it means the Photo Scraps Design Team has new projects with new products coming your way, not to mention a guest designer.

I am so excited to be working on August's projects as we are using one of my favorite company's papers. And considering that I've never met a paper that I didn't love, saying that it is a favorite is high praise from me. Not only are we using an awesome company, but we are using several new paper lines from that company. And to top it all off, I am using papers that focus on my favorite holiday.

Curious? Then just keep watching here as we start unveiling our new projects beginning August 1st.

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment