Thursday, July 15, 2010

5th grade banquet

Like all scrapbookers (I hope!) I am behind by years in my books. For July's Design Team line of Echo Park "Walk in the Park" I went back to my now sophomore daughter's 5th grade banquet in an effort to get a little more current in her album. The variety colors in the photos seemed perfect with the multitude of colors running through this beautiful collection. I used bits and peices of Blissful Day Border Strips and Picnic Fun papers plus a large section of Reminisce's Unwritten Die-Cut Cardstock (in orange) for the layout. I just had to play with the hot new trend of banners with the Sticker Alphas sheet to create my title. Hello, they have little banner stickers right there on the sticker sheet!!! I "strung" the banners across a length of twine and used pop dots to raise a few of the letters. Working with Echo Park sure was a "walk in the park" . . .  3-D Lisa

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment