Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Let's Go Fly a Kit

Wowsa! Summer is flying by much too quickly, yes? Lisa Hetrick here hoping you're having a wonderful summer so far.

This month the design team has whipped up a little happy for you using the new Echo Park Line, Walk in the Park. Love this whimsical line. Fresh, clean lines. HAPPY. HAPPY. HAPPY.

So, I told the Lisa's I was going to make a KITE out of the new line. Advice... my friends ... If you want to make a KITE, you need more than two sheets of paper. LOL! So, I decided to paint a canvas and make a kite on the canvas. How fun is that! This little creation just makes me HAPPY.

Sometimes you just have to create something different. Keep that in mind when you are trying to work through your massive stash of scrappy papers. Who you kidding? I know you all have some you're hoarding. Get it out and PLAY!


The canvas is a 12 x 12 canvas I found in my stash (see, I'm using my stash). All the papers are from the new Echo Park Line. Pretty, colorful buttons from my stash (Bazzil). Ribbon, Chipboard letters. AND.... lot of perfect pearls to make it all sparkly. Hope it makes you happy!

Lisa :)

No comments:

Post a Comment