Wednesday, July 7, 2010

A Walk In The Park




It is a little too hot out to take a real walk in the park (heck, the pool was not even refreshing!) so I thought I would take a walk inside today. I have to say that I love love love the paper we are using from Echo Park Paper Company this month, A Walk In The Park. The colors and designs are FABULOUS! There is so much goodness in these papers here that I know I will have to get more.

My first card is uses the beautiful butterfly paper, of course this is me we are talking about :) I paired it with another pattern from the line and a single stamp (Hero Arts) plus ribbon and bling. I used Teal Blue Staz On ink, a must as far as I am concerned for anyone's ink collection. Viola! A 10 minute card that I can use for any occasion and a super layout that could be used over and over with different papers and different images and the card would not look the same twice. I love those kinds of layouts!
My second card features Echo Park's adorable ducks cardstock stickers. I am not normally a sticker person, but I could not resist the ducks. What could be cuter than a mama duck and her ducklings? Again, just one stamp (Hero Arts) and some ribbon. This card also uses one of my favorite, simple go-to layouts.

My third card again uses an Echo Park cardstock sticker and their fabulous plaid paper. I can't say I've ever used this many stickers at one time in my cardmaking, but these are really great. A single Hero Arts stamp as well and my favorite red ink, Black Cherry Staz On. My lighting is really bad in this one...not sure what happened.

Make sure to check out the cardstock that was paired with the Echo Park papers. The colors are superb and the cardstock is gorgeous...it looks like satin. I brought home one piece but I cannot bear to cut into it yet :)

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment