Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Senior Boat Cruise

Did you know that Creative Imaginations designed the Lifesaver and Wave diecut papers just for my son's Senior Boat Cruise photos? (okay, I may be over-stating it, but don't tell me otherwise!) They are perfect for these fun photos! A group shot of my son and some of his friends was my fave of the set so it was undoubtedly going to be highlighted with the center of the Lifesaver paper. Both the photo and the paper were cut to fit across the two-page layout. The diecut paper made an outstanding photo frame! The 3-D porthole from Reminisce's Under the Sea collection was the perfect display for my page title. Wrapped around some red twine,cut the Wave paper for accents in the lower corners, and embellished with a few stickers . . . another cute layout completed!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment