Monday, July 5, 2010

Amusapalooza, July Design Team, etc...

Happy July everyone! I hope you all had a great holiday and kept cool. I stayed inside for a lot of the day designing some classes for Amusapalooza which starts on Saturday.

If you are wondering what Amusapalooza is, it is Amuse stamp company's annual "stamping extravaganza" event and also when they release their Christmas images for the year. This year they have thrown in Halloween images too (yipee!!). This event takes place from July 10th - July 17th and we cannot show you the images or our creations with them prior to the start of the event, but I can tell you that they are great. I especially love the sentiment stamps in their Christmas line this year, and I have fallen head-over-heels for some of the Halloween stamps.

This Saturday, July 10th, from 1 - 3 pm I will be teaching a class where we will be making 5 Halloween cards and a fabulous (but easy) treat box using the new Amuse Halloween stamps. On Thurday 7/15, I will be teaching a Christmas card class using the new Amuse Christmas stamps. I hope you can join me!
Photobucket
Photobucket

On to Design Team news...this month we are using the line A Walk In The Park by Echo Park. I just love the bright colors, the designs, and the duckie embellishments. Keep watching the DT blog for peeks and come by the store to see our creations in person.

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment