Friday, July 9, 2010

Boardwalk at O.C.

Want to know the best time to go to Ocean City's boardwalk? Memorial Day weekend--we couldn't believe how deserted it was! We were able to take advantage of the wide open spaces to get some great photo ops--my crazy hounds were so cooperative! I will always cherish the picture of them on the bench out on the pier with that fishing netting behind them--too cute! I liked the folded-down corner on the upper left, such a simple technique that highlights the opposide side of the paper. I cut the 2 circles out of white cardstock, using my Circle Cutter and then glimmer-misted them to coordinate with the layout. {tying a bit of yellow ribbon around each circle brings attention to them!!} I of course, journaled again using a card from the Journal Tablet--my favorite things to journal on! Using a colored pen helps add more life to the journal card. See you soon! Lisa H.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment