Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Design Team for February...inspired by CHA!!

Hi, sorry it has been so long since I have posted on the Design Team Blog. But, now I am back!! This layout for Design Team using the WeRMemoryKeepers easter/spring line, Peep, was so much fun to do. My inspiration came from CHA, which we just returned from last week. Ideas were flowing....colors were bright and happy {my favorite kind}...and flowers were EVERYWHERE!! The hot ideas at CHA all had to do with flowers, all kinds, using all types of products {besides just paper of course}. I put a few of the flower ideas in this layout. You'll see 4 cluster flowers that were so easy to do. If you are curious, ask me the next time you are in the store! I am there just about every day. One tip: I use a small staple from Tim Holtz' Tiny Attacher in the center of my flowers before finishing them to hold everything in place--works like a charm! Several different decorative papers from this line, lots of pretty yellow ribbon and fun bright pictures complete this layout. Anyone else completely saddened by the Super Bowl? Well, I am a diehard Steelers fan and that game was pathetic. ugh. Congrats to Green Bay!! {even the commercials weren't that great!?} See you soon--Lisa H.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment