Friday, February 11, 2011

TGIF!


Thank goodness for February! I bet you thought I was going to say Friday, didn't you? I am thankful for February because that means we are one step closer to Spring, and I have a terrible case of Spring fever right now. To celebrate the coming of Spring, the Design Team is focusing on We R Memory Keepers fun, bold, and colorful line called Peeps.

The card I am showing you today uses one of the pretty floral patterns in the line and lots of layers. I don't have a lot of Easter stamps, so I used one of my new Hero Arts sentiments to finish off the card, plus a new favorite background called Envelope Pattern (also by Hero Arts). The background doesn't show up very well in the picture, but it shows up well in person. Make sure to check out the Design Team wall when you are in the store!
Cindy


No comments:

Post a Comment