Saturday, February 19, 2011

Stampavie stamps











Every once in a while I get a case of "cute". Have you seen some of the Rachael Anne Miller line of stamps from Stampavie? We are placing a special order with Stampavie at the end of February. I am not sure how long this company takes to ship, but I will be teaching a class using some of these stamps in either April or May and wanted to let you know about it so that you don't miss out on ordering them if you need to have them in your stamp collection. I have a few of their stamps and they are very high quality photopolymer and stamp well, plus they are a ball to color with your Copics!

These are the images we will be working with in the class:
SAV-RM42 Birthday Monkeys
SAV-RM47 Garden Bears
SAV-RM48 Happy Piggies
SAV-RM44 Hoppy Spring
Please call the store before the end of the month to place your special order for these stamps.

I look forward to seeing you soon!
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment