Friday, February 18, 2011

New class...Sympathy Cards






Join me Saturday March 5th from 12 - 2:30 for an all new class focused on Sympathy Cards. These are some of the toughest cards to make just due to the subject alone and I have had a lot of requests to do a class based solely around this theme. We will be making 5 cards total and I will be teaching you a wonderful Cuttlebug technique (can you guess which on that is?) that you can do on any type of card.

Notice the animal sympathy card? This is my favorite card out of this class. I was so touched to receive sympathy cards from my friends when my beloved dog of 14 years passed away in May 2010. For many of us, our furry friends are family and I did not want to leave them out when I created this class.

I look forward to seeing you on the 5th!

Cindy










No comments:

Post a Comment