Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Peeps 'n Alphies

Spring is coming! I just know it is! Even though its still chilly outside, it was fun to sit at my warm & cozy desk playing with the vibrant Peeps paper collection from We R Memory Keepers.

The colors were perfect with my family's Easter attire last Spring! I always have to get my hands on We R's chipboard words as they make the perfect addition to any layout.


Do you have a stash of can't-live-without-'em alphabets? I confess, alphies are one of my weaknesses. They just add so much to a page by pulling it all together. The two different alphie sets I used are new releases from CHA that I was fortunate enough to get my hands on (they will be in store soon!). The blue corrugated alphies are from my new fave company Jillibean Soup while the yellow printed alphies are part of the new American Crafts Thickers collection (These will be at Photo Scraps on Thursday 2/17). The final touches were bling added to the titles and a few flourishes from my stash (yes, another weakness!).
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment