Thursday, February 10, 2011

PEEPS are in the HOUSE!

Hello Creative PEEPS,
Lisa Hetrick here. Sharing some springtime, Easter inspiration with you today! It's so stinkin' cold, I needed to CREATE something HAPPY! So, I whipped up this little Easter frame project to brighten up the day.

Have you seen the uber cute WR Memory Keepers Peep line at the store? It's bright, cheery and full of color. So, here's a little pic of the creative process and the final product. This is a canvas frame that was BEGGING for me to color it with THIS.

Adirondack Color Wash by RANGER. My favorite color, LETTUCE. I also paired my new Unity set in the top left hand corner. BANNERS, that just so happen to work with THESE.

No worries, Tracy ordered all these goodies at CHA and they will be arriving SOON!
Stay warm and get your ART on!

No comments:

Post a Comment