Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Gina A loves Jillibean!

Can't tell you how excited I was to learn that this month's Design Team products were the new Jillibean lines .... LOVE this stuff! I picked up my supplies last night. I selected the Homemade 6 Bean Soup line using the coordinating papers and the Kraft Accordion Album to create this mini-book about my friendships through the years.

I was so inspired by these cute products that I literally came home from the store after my shift last night and put this cute book together in just a couple hours! I started by attaching the accordion pages to create a standard flip-book, adding a ribbon for closure. Then it was just a matter of selecting a few 'friendship' themed photos from my photo-box (my Scrapbooking 101 students will remember that I file everything thematically - photos,products and finished pages... stop by and see me at the store for details!) and quickly covering the kraft pages with the coordinating papers and photos. I added journaling and embellishments - not much required for this 4 x 4 album size - inked all the edges and VOILA! A quick and cute album that commemorates my friendships through the years... "SEW" much fun!!! :-)

Happy Scrappin!
Gina A.

No comments:

Post a Comment