Thursday, September 8, 2011

Christmas Morning!

The new lines from Jillbean are fab and uber adorable! Can you tell I like them?? I used their new Christmas line, Christmas Eve Chowder (how great is that name?) and combined all kinds of decorative papers and ideas on this page. On the far left, I used a template to cut the red paper (made out of a piece of cirle-decorative paper from another line) and then used a line of crystal bling from Kaiser to go along that edge (i stole that idea from a magazine!!). I continued the bling on the right top corner and along one of the photos. Tearing the red cardstock along the bottom edges is something a little different as well as using the inside of one of the journaling cards to mat the photo of my dog, Myrtle on the right side. I for one will never take my electricity for granted--hoorah that our power just went back on! Good riddance Irene!

See ya at the store--Lisa H., aka: tall Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment