Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Freshman!!

I had so much fun doing this layout of my son's freshman year in high school. The new line from Fancy Pants called "Off to School" was the inspiration for these pictures. I LOVE to death the pencil paper and used it all over the layout--I esp like how the pencils can be cut apart to use for accents. Lots of decorative papers mix and match well on the neutral backdrop of Kraft cardstock--it helps ground everything. The new JilliBean accordian album was used on the bottom left corner of the layout and it allowed me to get tons of pictures on these two pages. I used the ribbon brads to secure the red twine to close the album when not in use. Yes, it is a bit thick to put in a scrapbook, but once in awhile I don't mind having something thicker in there. I have always been a fan of anything chipboard and the Fancy Pants chip's from this line was a great addition to the pages. Hope you like it and also hope to see you in the store soon! Happy Labor Day everyone!
Lisa H, aka: Tall Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment