Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Halloween Party!

This new line from Bella Blvd. called "Too Cute to Spook" is so adorable! It seemed a perfect match to use with the pictures I just developed from last year's Halloween party. I love happy papers, big shocker to those of you who know me. In fact, it seems to be the biggest compliment I can pay to papers I like it to say that they seem "happy!!" Guess my simple little mind just likes happy things! I find I gravitate towards stripes and other small prints, so the star paper and the word paper that I used as the background on both pages were perfect for me. I love the purple velvet ribbon that i used down the left page, notice the simple knot at the top for extra oomph. I used a bit of that same ribbon on the right that I stapled with my all-time favorite tool, the Tiny Attacher by Tim Holtz. Hope you like this. Anyone else mourning the loss of the Steelers at that horrible, terrible game this Sunday? wowza, that was bad! Still always will be a Steelers fan--go black and gold! See you soon, Lisa H.

No comments:

Post a Comment