Sunday, September 4, 2011

Happy Halloween!!

I just LOVE the new line from WeRMemory Keepers! I had great Halloween pics from last Halloween that were perfect for these papers; it's one of my favority go-to lines---loving the chip shapes and cardstock pad!! The orange polka-dot papers were a great backdrop for the layout, along with the strip paper. BTW, the scallop edge on the right side is made with a Fiskars edge punch--love it! The "Boo" banner is made with Maya Road cloth pennants--I used letters as a mask and inked the cream banners to black, then used those same letters on the left side of the layout, oh so clever! Some awesome green sheer ribbon used on the banner and then repeated throughout the layout helps pull it all together! And, in case anyone is wondering, my husband really did have neck surgery--that is not a prop I promise!! Hope to see you soon at the store. Lots of holiday items are starting to arrive! Lisa H., aka: Tall Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment