Saturday, September 10, 2011

We Love Christmas!

Well, since I had no power for what seemed like an eternity, I used that time well and scrapped up a storm (hah no pun intended!!). Though I had lots of natural light, I really missed my Ott Lite that I usually use to scrapbook. I felt like I was really straining my eyes but I am glad I spent the time doing these layouts because I really love them! The Jillbean line was my go-to company AGAIN and their Christmas Eve Chowder line did not dissapoint. I made the brown word paper that fun shape by using another piece of paper I had laying around as a template. I like how that turned out; makes it a bit more interesting. I like how the sheer red ribbon adds a festive touch to the layout also. Jillibean's 12x12 alphabet sticker sheet was so valuable--i used the red alphy for the title and then used the small green letters for additional words. Hope you get some inspiration from this layout and all the new products that we have at the store now. Lisa H., aka: Tall Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment