Saturday, December 11, 2010

CASEing myself


Does everyone know what CASE means? For those that may not, it means "Copy And Steal Everything" or to put it nicely, "Copy And Share Everything". It is also known as scraplifting or stamplifting. So, for my first card I CASEd myself by using the same layout I am using on today's snowflake Demo Day card. As you all know, I love the layouts that I can use over and over for all sorts of occassions and never make the same card twice.

For this card, I used a Hero Arts saying, a little bling and some black ribbon (which didn't scan well), a Spellbinders die, and a great paper from KI's "Over The Rainbow" line called Snow. The paper reminds me of sequin waste or honeycomb, and I think it would look fabulous on a wedding card or an anniversary card, so don't be surprised if one of those pops up later this month. I kept my card to black and white because I think that color combo is so very elegant.

I hope to see you all at Demo Day today!

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment