Monday, December 6, 2010

Design Team for December

I've been busy this morning playing with my supplies to make a layout for our design team wall. I used some new products on pages showing one of last years snow storms. See if you can find these items: sour apple chalk ink, smootch spritz in vanilla shimmer, pearl metalic paint from Adirondack, glimmer screens by tatered angels, and chip snowflakes by Melissa Francis. I also used papers from My Minds Eye and Little Yellow Bicycle with some matching bazzil cardstock and maya roads ribbon to make a layout that I would not normally do. I am not a stamper so I'm not used to having blue fingers! It was fun playing with different mediums even though I don't like getting dirty! But new products have a way of tempting us to get out of our comfort zone, so try something new today, just for fun! Check out my other "creations" from this mornings play time, enjoy! Gina P. I forgot to add one detail of info. The tattered angels mist color I used on my snow flakes was Jack Frost!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment