Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Holiday Hello's from Gina A.!

I really love this KI line and have used the calendar pages already on several layouts. So when we were given a chance to create with these products, I was really excited. I used the "Leafy" green pages for my background with a torn "Poppy Calendar" as an embellishment and place to journal. The KI Hip-chip letters were placed on cardstock squares for my title. I especially love the self-adhesive keepsake pockets - I attached each to a piece of red cardstock to make them "pop" and added journaling cards with green ribbon where I can write about the specific "to-do's" that make my holidays (and yours???) crazy-fun!

And speaking of journaling cards, I know we are all SOOOO busy this time of year but I'm hoping that you will take time to jot some quick notes during the season so that you have some memory joggers available when you are ready to crop your holiday pics this January. Remember: your page or album isn't really complete without journaling! (If you need some help in this area, make it a New Year's Resolution to join me for a journaling class in 2011! Look for "Write On!" or "Write More!(All About ME)" on our store calendar)

I've made it a "Photoscraps Tradition" to come out to the New Year's Day Crop the last few years. We always have a blast and it' a great chance to get those holiday photos scrapped right away. Hope all of you enjoy a safe and happy holiday season and I look forward to cropping with you on New Year's Day and seeing you in the store - and in class! - in 2011!

Gina A.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment