Saturday, December 18, 2010

More with KI

Hi From Lisa C

I was sneaky on this page as I flipped over the pocket page I had made previously from KI Memories to use as my base. (Saves a little money as well as space in my scrapbook album.) I used the Lagoon Calendar page (could you just die over the fabulous stitching around that bracket?!) by cutting just the lower portion of the page to use as a midline accent in my layout. It really draws the eye in towards my photos plus I still have most of that calendar page remaining for another layout. Again I mixed colors from KI's printed cardstock and the Hot Strips Borders to create photo mats and accents. For the picture in the lower righthand corner, I trimmed the Hot Strips Borders to frame the pix. The glittery title word "smile" also came from KI - Happy Words Sticklers, which we can barely keep in stock! The chipboard heart and bracket were originally white from Pebbles Chips that I ran an inkpad over to change the color. The Pebbles Chips have an amazing variety and selection in each package to complement any project. Take time for yourself during this busy holiday season by playing with all that KI Memories has to offer!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment