Friday, December 17, 2010

KI Memories

Who doesn't love calendar pages, stitched papers, and the sweet colors found over the rainbow? Well, KI Memories combined it all and created fabulous pocket pages to boot!!! I was so excited to play with the goodies that I did not one, not two, but three fast and easy pages.


For the first page for my daughters' first day of school I used the Candy Calendar but turned it sideways so the days of the week were running vertically in the left margin. (I just had to be different!) Hot Strips borders with their beautiful colors and fun designs was the next item added to my layout along with KI's Hip Chip alphies. If you haven't played with Hampton Art's Ditto Layered Felt Buttons, you need to get moving! These adorable buttons are the perfect addition to any project.

Photobucket
For my second page, I created a simple, yet eye-catching place to stash memorabilia from my daughter's sophomore year of school. I am always looking for ways to store class schedules, certificates, and report cards. KI's 12x12 Pocket Page did most of the work for me. I sealed the sides of the pocket to contain the items and will make a simple slit in my page protector to access the items. To show off the bracket shape of the pocket I ran around the edges with a little ink then backed the inside of the pocket with a peice of printed cardstock from KI's Over the Rainbow collection. Again I finished the page with Hot Strips borders, Hip Chip alphies and more Ditto Layered Felt Buttons. The possibilities are endless in this collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment