Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Two cards today




I love having a little quiet time to sit at my desk and play. I got the chance this morning to make 2 cards using our fabulous DT paper from KI this month, plus I opened up one of my new Hero Arts sets. I love having new toys! Have you seen the new Hero Arts catalog? It is chock full of great new stuff, a lot of which you will be seeing me use in some upcoming classes.

For my cards today, I again CASEd myself by using layouts I've used before. I know I say it all the time, but a change of paper and a stamp can make a previous layout look brand new. So look closely at these cards and see if you can recognize the layouts I've used.

My first card uses the flip side of KI's Over The Rainbow paper "Snow" that I used on the first DT card I posted last week. I paired it with a stamp by My Sentiments Exactly, my favorite EK Success border punch, some silver paper, ribbon, and some silver bling by Hero Arts, plus Cropadile's stub corner punch.

My second card uses both the front and back side of KI's Over The Rainbow paper "Powder", the Tim Holtz baroque die, a butterfly punch and some pearls from Kaiser, plus a new Hero Arts sentiment stamp. Don't you just love those mixed fonts? I sure do!

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment