Sunday, December 5, 2010

My Demo Day cards




Woo hoo! Demo Day is just around the corner. This is always such a fun event for the store and I look forward to doing it every month.
This month I will have 2 cards I've designed for you to create, one that is very simple and one that requires you to do some stamping of some lovely Hero Arts snowflakes. For the simple Christmas card I went with an elegant look of gold and black and the stunning music background paper by the Girl's Paperie. For my snowflake card I took a cue from Bo Bunny and used non-traditional winter colors of purple and aqua. The snowflake card will have a slightly different background on Demo Day as the paper I used at home is no longer available, but it will still be beautiful.

Make sure to come join us this Saturday (12/11/10) from 11 - 4 pm!

Cindy




No comments:

Post a Comment