Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Snowy Cards class samples






Hi everyone! I hope each and every one of you had a great Christmas. Even though I was sick, I had a wonderful day and none of us ever got out of our pjs :) I was sick for a little over 2 weeks and really missed creating during that time. My energy and mojo have returned and I am happy to say that I will be teaching on Sunday January 9th from 1-3 pm.
In this class we will be making 8 cards total, 2 cards of each of the 4 designs shown here. These cards are great for sending as "thank you's" for gifts received over the holidays, winter birthdays, anyone you may have missed on your Christmas list and Happy New Year cards, or whatever your heart desires. As always, I will have a variety of sentiments on hand in case you want to change the sentiment to suit your needs. Be prepared to do some heat embossing, some cutting, and a tiny bit of coloring. We will be using a variety of stamps including some of the new sentiments from Hero Arts.
Here is a list of items you should bring to class in case you want to use your own and not have to share class supplies:

Glossy Accents (aka Diamond Glaze, Crystal Effects)
Sharp scissors
Copic markers: E33 and W1
Silver ink for edging
Keep watching here on the blog for other upcoming classes, and don't forget Demo Day on January 15th.

I look forward to seeing you all in the New Year!

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment